- When lighting your candle for the first burn, burn until the wax melts across the whole surface, creating a pool, this prevents tunnelling and creates an even burn throughout, allowing you to get the most out of your candle.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours.
- Before lighting, always trim your wick to 5mm and remove any debris. This creates a cleaner burn and steady flame while reducing sooting and mushrooming.
- Always let the candle cool down to room temperature before trimming your wick.
- Avoid draughts when lighting your wick. This will prevent it from smoking.
- Never leave your candles unattended.
- Ensure your wick is always centred.
- Don't burn completely. Once burnt 2cm from it's base, do not light again.